martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

PHIL JIMENEZ QUIERE GUIONIZAR & DIBUJAR UN CÓMIC DE WONDER WOMAN



Lo ha dicho vía facebook. Sería una Wonder Woman basada en la vista en la serie televisiva interpretada por Lynda Carter. Estaría muy bien que lo consiguiese.

"I wish I could describe the sense of euphoria I feel when I look at these images of Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. It's the same feeling I imagine Wonder Woman evokes in those whose lives she touches; a sense of serenity, joy, calm, admiration, peace. If I could write/draw one Wonder Woman story that made folks feel the way I do when I think about my ideal WW, esp. Lynda's version, well... 'Cause that would mean there's be tons of giddy/happy people out there and I could probably die a very pleased, contented man." ‪#‎myhero‬

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario