domingo, 3 de enero de 2016

JOSS WHEDON SE DESENTIENDE POR COMPLETO DE MARVEL STUDIOS


El productor, guionista y director Joss Whedon, principal autor de la primera Avengers y de su continuación Avengers: Age of Ultron, en una entrevista para Q& A ha dejado claro que actualmente no tiene ningún compromiso con Marvel Studios.


"I've gone off the reservation for a while. It was five years that I was working on either Avengers or S.H.I.E.L.D."
"That was an enormous gift they gave me; they handed me several hundreds of millions of dollars and said 'do what you do,' which is very rare and I was very lucky. At the same time, it's important for me not just to have my own thing and do something smaller, but also to create a new challenge for myself because I will start to repeat myself."

Habla sobre la controvertida muerte y resurrección de Phil Coulson, de la cual personalmente me alegro ya que consiguió con este personaje innovar S.H.I.E.L.D.


You know who loved hearing that was Clark Gregg [audience laughter]. He was super thrilled. I do think that there is an element for somebody who consumes all the Marvel product that it might take the punch out, but generally I feel like the SHIELD audience and The Avengers audiences are not actually the same group, necessarily. No, I don't regret bringing back Phil Coulson because he's Clark Gregg, and he's so bad ass. That was an aspect of it that became a headline in the internet, because that's what they do. It was sort of, "Oh, that's the meanest thing he's said, let's use that." You have to go." 

"Well, okay, if you take it back in TV, does it take it back in film?" That was the the thing, because it came from, "Why wasn't he in the second film?" I'm like, "Because I have time to explain that [sarcasm]." It's like, "In addition to introducing nineteen new characters, this [snaps finger] guy's alive again ." I couldn't do that, so... It's an aspect of it, but it's a small one. It's not how I feel about it.

Y responde a las criticas de Avengers: Age of Ultron. La cual como punto final de su etapa dentro de Marvel Studios no me parece que este mal, aunque no llega a la calidad de la primera Avengers.

En este vídeo la entrevista de una hora de duración:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario