martes, 8 de marzo de 2016

GAL GADOT HABLA SOBRE WONDER WOMAN


La actriz Gal Gadot en una entrevista para Glamour Magazine, ha hablado sobre el caracter de Wonder Woman y lo que espera conseguir encarnando a la superheroína icono feminista de DC Comics.

“It was important for me that we show how independent she is. She is not relying on a man, and she’s not there because of a love story. She’s not there to serve someone else. She has so many strengths and powers, but at the end of the day she’s a woman with a lot of emotional intelligence…I think women are amazing for being able to show what they feel. I admire women who do. I think it’s a mistake when women cover their emotions to look tough. I say let’s own who we are and use it as a strength.” 

Increíblemente, me parece que ha sabido captar la esencia de Wonder Woman con solo leerse el guión de Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. Habrá que ver que tal la actuación.
A continuación unas cuantas fotos de la actriz, que salen en la entrevista. Glamour to Kill.







Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice se estrena el 23 de marzo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario