miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR: SPIDEY EN LA WORLD PREMIERE



Fotos de Tom Holland en la World Premiere de Captain America: Civil War. El joven actor también ha realizado unas declaraciones sobre su papel como Spider-Man, el cual califica de terrorífico en un principio.

"At first it was pretty terrifying, but as you know Marvel are a powerhouse, they have the best in the business in every stage of the film," Holland said. "I was in such good hands, working with Robert and Chris, they were with me every step of the way."

Y también se siente un privilegiado por encarnar al arácnido en pantalla.

"I was a huge fan of Marvel for years and years before this became a possibility in my life. I'm so privileged. And Captain America: Civil War is finally here! Now people can finally see it, and I’m so excited!"

Captain America: Civil War se estrena el 6 de mayo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario