jueves, 9 de junio de 2016

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.: MELINDA MAY DIRECTORA


Como se pudo ver en al final de la tercera temporada de la serie televisada Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. como avance de la cuarta temporada, Phil Coulson deja de ser director de S.H.I.E.L.D.
Y el actor que lo interpreta, Clark Gregg, ha dicho al respecto:

“I wasn’t pissed about it at all. They had an episode very early on after he was made director that said heavy is the head that wears the crown. I think that’s true. It was a job he was given. Maybe in the back of his mind he dreamed of being the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. someday, but it wasn’t his lifelong dream.”

Aparte de aclarar que no era el sueño de Phil Coulson ser director de S.H.I.E.L.D., ha dicho que en esto tienen que ver bastante los Acuerdos de Sokovia y el final de la Civil War.

“I was not given a clear answer,” he said. “I suspect, in the wake of the Sokovia Accords and the end of Civil War, the people involved in choosing who the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. will be are other than in-house S.H.I.E.L.D. people. If I know my government bureaucracies, I have a feeling it will be someone somewhat less qualified than Coulson to run S.H.I.E.L.D.”

Y aunque no se sabe a ciencia cierta quién será el nuevo director, Clark Gregg ha señalado que le gustaría que fuese Melinda May.

“I’d love it if it was Agent Melinda May (la actriz Ming-Na Wen). That would be magnificent. She has earned that right and she is a commander that Coulson would absolutely follow with absolute loyalty.”


La cuarta temporada de Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. comenzará en la cadena ABC el próximo otoño.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario