martes, 13 de diciembre de 2016

THE BATMAN: BEN AFFLECK NO TIENE PRISA


Jeremy Irons, recientemente ha dicho que la película en solitario de Batman, comenzará el rodaje a principios del año que viene.
Pero Ben Affleck para New York Times, ha dicho que no tiene prisa por comenzar a dirigirla.


"We still have to get a screenplay and get it together. I’m a real believer in not reverse engineering projects to meet a window or a date, but rather when you get the right story, the right idea, the right thing, then you make the movie. That’s what we’re doing, and I’m hoping to get that done. I’m spending a lot of time working on that, but also working on other stuff." 

 "If I could, there’s nothing I’d love more than to direct a stand-alone iconic, great Batman movie. But it’s been done. Chris Nolan did three really great movies. I’m mindful of that. I’m not in any hurry to jam the mediocre movie down the pipe. I really want to make sure, if we do it, we get the great version and one that’s worthy of tradition of guys like Tim Burton, Chris Nolan, and Christian Bale."

El porqué Ben Affleck lleva la contraria a lo dicho por Jeremy Irons puede ser una estrategia. Aunque The Batman todavía no tiene fecha oficial de estreno por parte de Warner Bros. a pesar de que se haya anunciado la parada de la segunda parte de la película de la Justice League.

El calendario del DC Extended Universe cinematográfico no está demasiado bien organizado.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario