domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

WONDER WOMAN: SIN ESCENAS ELIMINADAS


Mientras que otras películas del DC Extended Universe han tenido su versión extendida, la de Wonder Woman no la va a tener.
La directora Patty Jenkins para Collider ha explicado el tema:

“You know, it’s not like a long journey didn’t happen but what amazes me is how little has actually changed from the first cut other than tightening. Little changes to the final battle, that was really it. I think that what I ended up finding about the final battle was I was hitting emotional points for Diana that I really wanted to hit but I felt a craving for some other kinds of emotional gratification and engagement that we tried to accentuate even more. I think what you learn is rhythm, tone, humor where the jokes are happening but in our case, I just now can finally say all this. We didn’t cut one scene in this movie nor did we change the order of one scene in this movie from the script that we went in shooting with.”

Patty Jenkins, también ha respondido acerca de algun que otro rumor sensacionalista que asegura que esta película va a ser un fracaso:

“You want to [respond] and then you have to restrain yourself because you’ll go crazy if you start doing that all the time. Definitely I was angry about the rumor that it was a mess because it was clearly a lie, it was clearly based on someone who had zero experience because there wasn’t anybody that you would be able to find that said that. It’s been totally smooth. You know, everybody else was busy on doing other movies and we were chugging along, without any drama… You have to make the movie and get to the other side of it. I’ve been fucking dying to show the movie as a result.”

Wonder Woman protagonizada por Gal Gadot y dirigida por Patty Jenkins se estrena el 2 de junio.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario