miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

SUICIDE SQUAD: MARGOT ROBBIE OPINA SOBRE HARLEY QUINN


La actriz Margot Robbie en una entrevista para Cineplex ha dado su opinión sobre el papel que interpreta en la película del Suicide Squad como Harley Quinn.

“Harley is creepy, violent, crazy -all of the things that I aspire to be!” jokes Robbie. “No. It’s the fun of living vicariously through someone who is doing things that I would never do in real life.”

También habla sobre lo que supone para ella trabajar de nuevo en otra película más de su filmografía con Will Smith, que interpreta a Deadshot.

“I enjoyed working with Will so, so much that I was overjoyed when I heard that we would be working together again,” Robbie said enthusiastically. “I actually texted him when I heard he was in negotiations to be in Suicide Squad and kept peer-pressuring him, ‘You’d better be taking this movie!’ He obviously signed on for his own reasons, but I was so incredibly happy that we got to do Round Two. He’s awesome on set and awesome off set. He’s just a really, really good person.”

Ella y Will Smith hacen buena pareja cinematografica, aunque su pareja dentro del DC Cinematic Universe es Jared Leto como Joker. Y tiene razón, es muy difícil ser como Harley Quinn en la vida real. Es imposible pelear con tacones aunque sean Adidas.

Suicide Squad se estrena el 5 de agosto.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario